Dog Friendly Cottages
At Wood Farm we aim to provide high quality accommodation for our guests to enjoy. We enjoy meeting the different needs of our guests including a selection of both pet free and pet-friendly holiday cottages. We charge £5 per dog per night in all dog friendly cottages.
We know that there aren’t many pet-friendly cottages out there and we pride ourselves on maintaining good quality accommodation for pet owners who enjoy bringing their 4-legged friends with them, up to a maximum of 2 per property, thus avoiding the need to find them a separate holiday destination!
For this to work for everyone we have a few requests:
- Before you arrive please ensure that all vaccinations, flea and worm treatments are up to date.
- We ask that your dog(s) be kept on a lead in the courtyard, and under your control at all times when at the farm – including dogs being sociable and not a nuisance to other guests by barking continuously.
- Dogs are not allowed on uncovered furniture (all cottages have leather sofas, so we do ask that you take care not to scratch the leather) or in bedrooms under any circumstances.
- Please pick up pet mess when out with your dog around the farm as our grounds are also for the enjoyment of other guests.
- If you are part of a group booking your dog(s) must remain in the cottage they have been booked into. If you wish for your dog to be able to go in and out of the additional cottages that are part of your booking, the £5 per night pet fee will need to be made for those bookings too as additional cleaning will be necessary.
- Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended in your cottage unless you bring your own cage for pets that are unlikely to bark and disturb other guests.
- When walking with your dog you must obey the Countryside Code and keep your dog(s) under close control at all times for their own safety as well as the comfort of others.
- On your departure, please leave the cottage as you would wish to find it.