Wood Farm is perfect for inquisitive toddlers with spotless, fully equipped cottages, an amazing play area and twenty-five acres of safe countryside ready to explore. A long night’s sleep guaranteed!
You’ll find everything you need in your cottage and you can relax knowing that all our equipment is robust and toddler-proof! After a day of walking our fields and having fun in the play area, your toddler will be tired out and ready for a good night’s sleep. And there’s a child-friendly pub just a ten-minute walk away when you need a break from cooking.
On the farm
Our cottages are robust, and we keep them spotlessly clean so you can relax and allow your toddler to roam to their heart’s content. You’ll find all the equipment you need so there’s no need to fill up your car with cots, high-chairs and stairgates.
- Spotlessly clean toddler-friendly cottages with high-chairs, cots, steps, stairgates. Three cottages have their own enclosed gardens.
- A big safe play area close by with a sandpit, swings and a spring-free trampoline
- Wildlife around the farm – deer, rabbits, hares, hedgehogs – and our two Valais sheep, Giovanna and Georgina to feed
- The child-friendly Pigs pub is close by, only a ten minute-walk across the fields.
"What a wonderful find! The cottage was cosy, super clean, and had absolutely everything we could have wanted for our break away with our 21-month old boys, including cots, high chairs, bed guards and even black out blinds. The beds were so comfortable and the whole farm just such a lovely and tranquil place."Guest review, February 2019
There’s so much to do on the farm that you can fill your days here just pottering, playing and exploring. If you want to spread your wings then, with Wood Farm being at the heart of north Norfolk, whatever you want to do you’ll not have to go far. You will find all the information in our Reception so come and look at our big map and our Top Picks.
- The Georgian market town of Holt is a ten-minute drive away with great food shops, boutiques and restaurants, many of which do takeaway meals.
- We’re close to the coast and there are many different beaches you can choose from: sandy, pebbly, remote or close to towns. It’s bucket and spade time!
- There are some wonderful adventure places for toddlers at Bewilderwood and Dinosaur Adventure.
- If you’re feeling even more adventurous, in January and February, you can take the boats out to see the seal pups on Blakeney Point.